Quality Control Analyst/ Buffalo, NY/ 2nd Shift
A growing manufacturing facility in the Buffalo area is in need of a Quality Control Analyst!
1st: 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Inspect manufacturing and labeling processes for in- process and finished goods
- Ensure processes and products are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) inspections during daily manufacturing and labeling processes
- Provide compliance review of general quality system elements
- Ensure that processes are in cGMP compliance
- Complete gowning qualification and maintaining status for entry into Aseptic processing area
- Performing additional duties as needed.
- Knowledge of GMPs, documentation processes/requirements
- High school diploma (Associate degree preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a regulated environment
- Strong HPLC experience
- Knowledge of current office software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Electronic control systems (e.g., Mastercontrol) experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Comprehensive benefits package! Amazing Direct Hire opportunity! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!