Production (Deburrer) Assistants/ Elma, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Deburrers needed for a growing Elma facility to set up and operate tools that remove burrs and excess material from machined parts.
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
Deburrer Job Duties:
- Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repair or replace parts.
- Inspect machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications.
- Maintain count of machined parts.
- Utilize the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verify conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Perform additional tasks as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two plus year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associate’s degree and one year of experience preferred.
- Must be able to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands a must.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
Great opportunity with a growing Elma company that offers development potential! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!