Spring Is Here And So Is Your Brand New Forklift Position!
Do you have Sit Down Forklift/Warehousing experience and are interested in joining a new company with a lot of room for growth and great starting pay? Long term, contract to hire position with competitive benefits upon hire. PLUS A $500 hire-on bonus!!
Hours and Pay:
- 1st shift: 7:00AM-3:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd shift: 3:00PM-11:00PM(Monday-Friday)
- $13.00 - 13.50 per hour
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Identify and report faulty equipment's, damages, and safety concerns to supervisor immediately
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Use RF scan guns to scan labels
- Move and stage products for distribution
- Maintain clean and safe work area Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures
Put a Spring in Your Step and APPLY HERE NOW!
Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- Experience in driving a sit down forklift
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good eye- hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distance and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season