Machine Operator (Coil Winder)/ Elma, NY/ 2nd Shift
An established and growing production facility in Elma, NY is in need of a Coil Winding Machine Operator to operate automatic winding machines!
2nd: 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
Coil Winder Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Winding copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin.
- Reviewing prints.
- Utilizing fine gage magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Using hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Visually inspecting raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Performing job-related additional duties as needed
Coil Winder Machine Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of similar experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close precision work on small parts.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus
Great opportunity with a growing production company in Elma! Growth potential available! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!