Press Brake Operators/South Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Experienced Press Brake Operators needed for a South Buffalo production facility to set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer specifications.
2nd: 3:30pm- 2:00am.
**4 day work week. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Press Brake Operator Job Duties:
- Review job orders and CAD drawings
- Set up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identify and set appropriate dies in machine.
- Perform incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operate brakes and work at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Perform first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set
- Perform additional duties as required.
Press Brake Operator Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred
- Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience preferred.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.
Fantastic opportunity with an international facility in South Buffalo! 1st and 2nd shifts available! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!