Looking for a Manufacturing Mechanic in a Filling Manufacturing plant in Ormond Beach. Responsibilities include,
- Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs, continuous improvement and preventive maintenance service in a fast-pace manufacturing environment.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
- Follow all EPC Safety/Environmental, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Lean 5S policies and regulation guidelines.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis to maintain production standards.
This position is second shift, 3:30PM-2AM Monday-Thursday with OT available Friday & Saturday.
Please apply with resume and go to our main office for an interview between 10AM-2PM Monday-Friday.