Local organization in Honolulu seeking a Human Resource Assistant.
- Carry out and maintain Human Resources policies and programs for entire organization under the supervision of the Human Resource Manager
- Provide support to administer compensation, benefits and payroll
- Supports with recruitment, employment activities, orientation, training and performance evaluations
- Enforces compliance to labor practices, laws, Union agreement, organizational policies and regulatory licensing requirements
- Maintain updated employee database and prepare various HR reports as needed
- Perform additional HR duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of Human Resources work experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Gmail
- Strong computer and internet research skills
Pay: Up to $40,000 annually, depending on experience
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information!