Job Description: The Production Laborer performs tasks involving physical labor at a secondary metal processing manufacturing environment.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, working 1st Shift Monday - Friday. 40 Hrs per week. The employee must able to work all shifts as needed and able to work overtime as needed.
Production Laborer Essential Duties:
1. Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor
2. Loads and unloads material to the multiple furnaces
3. Operate Forklift/ Tow motors
4. Screen materials
5. Shovels materials
6. Maintain a clean and safe work area, wear proper PPE as required & supplied
7. Ensures proper safety and follows all safety rules
8. Read, understand/comprehends MSDS/SDS
9. Measure samples