Precision Molders/ Lancaster, NY/ All Shifts
Precision Molders needed for a rapidly growing Lancaster manufacturer to mold, trim and sandblast intricate parts!
1st : 7:00AM -3:15 PM Monday-Friday
2nd: 3:00 PM - 11:15 PM Monday - Friday
3rd: 11:00PM - 7:15 AM Monday-Friday
Molder Job Duties:
- Ensuring that equipment and tools are clean and in good working order
- Operating machinery safely
- Reporting any equipment problems to Shift Lead.
- Maintaining timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Placing product in storage trays and label with all necessary information.
- Maintaining a clean work station
- Performing duties as needed
- Two or more years of related work experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Must be able to analyze and calculate simple reports
- Good problem-solving skills
Fantastic benefits package and opportunities for advancement! All shifts available! Apply now!