New 1st Shift Press Brake Operator in Clarence NY!
Temp to Hire!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate brakes and associated machinery to meet production requirements.
- Gather, preset and install proper tooling and fixtures.
- Run first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
- Inspect all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reads and interprets complex drawings/blueprints to produce acceptable parts
- Ability to independently set up tooling
- Strong computer literacy and math aptitude
- Able to follow directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
Experience and Education:
- Two years experience operating and setting up press brakes in the sheet metal industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in written and verbal English