Safety & Work Related Injuries
- Provide Workers with safety equipment, as needed.
- Handle all medical emergencies:
- Evaluate severity of injury.
- Provide first aid or obtain medical treatment, as required.
- Complete and follow-through on all necessary paperwork; obtain “witness” statements & take photos; coordinate with Risk Management Department.
- Monitor all work related injuries; make sure medical appointments are kept &/or modified duty is offered.
- Insure a safe working environment by conducting safety walks every 2 hours.
- Learn the “company culture”.
- Build trust at all levels.
- Develop a genuine interest and participate in the client’s meetings and company functions.
- Distribute your Blackberry or Pager number to client management team. (On-Site Managers are on-call twenty four hours a day and seven days per week.)
Please call Juan Quintana 407-250-5820 for more information.