2nd Shift (Monday through Friday) – 3:30 PM-11 PM AND 3RD Shift (Monday through Friday) – 11 PM-7 AM
Up to $16/hour Temp to Perm
DEBURRER POSITION(S): Under indirect supervision, the Deburrer is responsible for the set up and operating of tools that remove burrs and excess material from machined parts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizes hand tools.
• Repairs or replaces parts, such as cylinders and air lines, using hand tools.
• Inspects machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications, using gauges and microscopes.
• Maintains count of machined parts and clean, wash or tumble parts as required.
• Use the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
• Verify conformance of finished parts to specifications.
• Keep material and paperwork in order and organized.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two plus year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
An Associates degree and one year of experience preferred. Must be able to work quickly and with accuracy. Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands. Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.