The Parts Specialist role is to drive and improve the spare part business with a special focus on creating an attractive spare part offer. The Part Specialist role is accountable for deciding and managing of spare parts to support service events and failure modes for products.
The Parts Specialist has responsibility for the full product life cycle of spare parts; from the introduction, through the sustaining phase and beyond the end of service life of a product.
With a record of responsibility for Spare Parts within your product category, you will have an opportunity to drive the Spare Part business together with the After Sales organization to achieve customer satisfaction and growing a profitable business by making sure that we offer the correct parts assortment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with knowledge about Product Management and has a proven track record of achieving results in in a dynamic and challenging business environment.
The Parts Specialist will be responsible for execution and tactics required to achieve multiple objectives:
- Select and manage spare parts within the New Product Development projects creating Spare part BOMs and oversee IPL work
- Have an important role in Product maintenance work governing the Spare part offering
- Be responsible for implementing and maintaining the data quality of master-data for spare parts
- Responsible to create an attractive spare part offer including packaging for spare parts
- Drive initiative to improve the spare part assortment. Support the global price department with technical information for optimal spare parts pricing
- Check that all service parts in the product IPL (Illustrated Parts List) are orderable
- Create basic assortment suggestion for dealer and channel partners
- Work with sales, planning and product management to identify potential skus for obsolescence
- A person who are motivated by a challenge and the possibility to make an impact
- Experience from cross functional teams and a global environment
- Have a great understanding of the customer needs, market development and its business
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- A technical interest
Other beneficial qualifications
- Experience from R&D, Product Management or forestry /commercial lawn & gardening
- Experience with after sales
- 3-5 years of work experience in spare parts
- Hands-on experience from repair-shop work
- Ability to work with detail, accuracy and discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented
- Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Power Point and Data Warehouse reporting.