A Lackawanna manufacturer of Felt, Cork and PVC is seeking a new office manager to assist the General Manager. This is a customer oriented position that requires professional and effect communication skills. They are seeking a someone that is adaptable with new technology and fluent in Microsoft outlook.
Benefits once hired on include Health Insurance, Dental, 401K, Vacation Pay, Paid Holidays
Associate will be responsible for opening the business in the morning so production can start.
- Entering, printing, and sorting daily orders for production
- Invoicing, Creating back orders
- entering new item codes
Accounting and Reports
- Enter payables in databases daily
- Print reports for general manger weekly and monthly
- Enter payments such as checks and credit cards into the main database
- Responsible for all returns
- Process payments such as credit cards, checks, paypal, etc
- Provide our accounting department with customer info, forward statements
- Provide HR with employee time sheets bi-weekly.
- Entering some Purchase orders.
- Filing (Digital and Physical)
- Primary phone contact for our company
- Call customers for credit cards, shipping information, purchase order clarification, etc
- Work with E-COM channels such as Amazon.com daily answering customers questions and concerns
- Answer intercompany emails daily with questions about shipments, payments, etc
- Light Inside sales
Excel and Word
- Basic Excel knowledge is a must. (Understanding how cells work and how to do basic functions like sorting, summing, editing.)
- Basic MS Word Knowledge needed. (Being able to write a letter to a customer or a vendor.)
- May be asked to help in production for things like packaging, labeling, etc
- Order supplies for office and warehouse, maintain supplies to ensure proper usage, price shop and get quotes for various office/shop materials
- Following up with Production to order status and delays
- Will take bank deposits as needed
- 10 to 15 years of Office Manager Experience or office work experience.
- Associates Degree preferred but not required. HS Diploma or equivalent is needed
- Some understanding of E-com sites like Amazon/E-bay
- Comfortable working on MS Excel
- Shipping Knowledge a huge plus (Ship Station)