A local Orchard Park manufacturer is seeking an experienced Quality Control Documentation Specialist.
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm with the possibility of overtime throughout the week and on Saturday.
The role of the Quality Control Documentation Specialist is to ensure incoming and outgoing documents meet regulatory compliance as required by purchase order and/or contract
Duties to include but not limited:
• Determine inspection requirements in upcoming paperwork (cert, Cof C, Pack Slips, etc.) with the guide of standard operating procedures to ensure the package is complete and accurate.
• Assist the shipping department in gathering required shipping documents as required by customer flow down requirements.
• Audit incoming product to insure documents are correct
• Assist the quality control department with manufacturing work order material traceability.
• Work with procurement and suppliers to obtain necessary documents with the use of email and direct phone calls
• Provide support to quality and interface with other departments and suppliers as required
• Other duties as assigned by management
High School Diploma or GED required!
Steel toed boots