Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced candidate to staff a 2nd shift Quality Inspector position for a large manufacturing facility, located in Batavia, NY.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for inspecting incoming raw materials while utilizing sampling plan, approved engineering print, and various instruments and software within inspection/metrology lab.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Shift: 2nd shift - 2:00PM - 10:30PM, Monday - Friday
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material
- Assists with customer and supplier PPAP dimensional layouts
- Examines defective parts to determine cause of defect
- Conducts incoming inspections of production raw materials
- Inspects to all print specifications and conformance
- Uses tooling (i.e.: calipers, scales, optical comparator, micrometers, plug gages, microscope, thread gages, etc.).
- Maintains records regarding inspection and testing results
- CMM Programming/operation
- ISO/TS gage calibration
- Gage R&R/Capability Studies