3rd Shift Press Break Machine Operator Position - Worthington, Oh.
Press brake operators produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials using a press brake, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision bends, punches, or cuts into material.
Prior experience is required but training is offered on specific machine!
3rd Shift: 10:00PM - 6:30AM
Starting Pay: $13.25 while in training then moving to $14.65 once own your own
- Ability to read and understand blueprints or plans for the finished product
- Must be mechanically inclined - Will be making adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut.
- Ensure that the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- Ability to use a tape measure, pipe sizers, pliers, allen wrenches, tubing cutters, mallets, tin snips, hammers, protractors, calipers, air tools.
This is a long-term position with growth opportunity!