NEW Assembler Position on Worthington!
For handy folks only! You must be strong and know how to use power tools.
This company manufactures large-scale cooling systems for computer database centers like Facebook and Google.
2nd shift - 2:00pm - 12:30am
$13.50 starting pay per hour
Weekly Pay / Temp-to-Hire Opportunity / Long-term and Career Oriented
Large Scale Assembler Responsibilities:
- Loading batteries
- Mechanical assembly
- Material handling
- Assembly of coils and loading into frames, lacing and crating coils, and crating units for shipment
- Installing assemblies in unit, installing insulation into metal panels and insulating panels
- Willing to be cross functional in all disciplines of manufacturing
Why Choose Remedy Staffing?
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit Option
- Free Online Work Courses through Penn Foster
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- On-sight Manager
- And Much, Much More!
Don't Let This Winter Weather Get You Down... APPLY HERE NOW!
Large Scale Assembler Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain regular attendance and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to read blue prints
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Some familiarity with power tools