We have an Immediate Direct Hire opportunity for career driven individuals. MUST be able to work ANY shift and 8-12 hour shifts.
Hours: Must be able to work any shift and up to 10-12 hrs each shift.
Pay: $18-20/hr, based on experience
- All containers are to be inspected inside and out prior to filling
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring that the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area.
- Maintain records for tote testing and product service for totes.
- Perform weekly inspections, complete filter log, and all other logs, complete and hand in inspection checklist at required time.
- Hoses, connections, and valves are to be checked prior to and during filling.
- All bungs and gaskets should be inspected and/or replaced to ensure good condition.
- Labels are to be prepared and applied by the filler.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to stand or walk for up to 10 hours in an 8-12 hour workday.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs. several times a day.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 30 feet in height.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.