This job will start out as a Sunday and Monday assignment only. As the associate is trained they will have the opportunity to move towards a full time schedule. This move will be based on individual performance, dependability, and needs of the client.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met. Computer knowledge is desirable.
MUST PASS a background screening and drug test before starting work.