Hours- 7am-3:30pm End time does vary
• Unpack product from cardboard boxes and stack product according to specifications onto the display table.
• Build cardboard displays to customer specifications.
• Place product in cardboard displays to meet each builds specifications.
• Ensure all products and materials are correct for each build as well as correct quantities.
• Place placards on each finished display in accordance with client’s specifications.
• Report all left over material or product as it will be staged on a separate pallet and placed behind build table.
• All cardboard will be placed on a pallet and then and neatly stacked in the cardboard trailer.
• All plastic will be disposed of in the plastic bailer.
• Entire area is swept up and all trash emptied.
• There is to be 5 empty pallets stacked neatly in front of table in addition to an empty pallet on both sides.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Good oral communication skills.
• Must have basic mathematical skills to count product.