Remedy Staffing has 1st Shift Job Openings for a Quality Assurance Inspector in Fenton, MO.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Function: This position will require the inspection of all componentry, labeling, etc. to assure compliance with specifications and assist in batch issuance and line clearance activities. The Inspector will manage a label control program; including inventory, accountability, and reconciliation of labels and labeling inventories. They will also perform all in-process QC inspection activities and organize and sample bulk and finished product for validation and release activities.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Inspect of all componentry, labeling, etc. to assure compliance with specifications.
- Manage label control program, including inventory, accountability, and reconciliation of labels and labeling inventories.
- Perform all in-process Quality Control inspection activities.
- Organize and sample bulk and finished product for validation and release activities.
- Assist in batch issuance and line clearance activities.
- Support Director of Regulatory and Compliance in assuring that requirements of the Code of Federal Regulations are met.
- Other duties, which may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Associate’s degree in appropriate discipline.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university, preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds daily.
- Standing for long periods of time on a regular basis; up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly.