Remedy Staffing has 1st Shift Job Openings for a Supervisor , Quality Control Analytical in Fenton, MO.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Prioritize and coordinate completion of testing to meet timelines and budgetary commitments.
- Review data and reports ensuring precise and accurate testing and information.
- Carryout laboratory investigations.
- Train laboratory employees in the use of equipment and analytical methods.
- Solve complex analytical problems.
- Follow cGMP, DEA and OSHA guidelines with regard to work practices and safety.
- Qualify, calibrate, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Write, review, and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary.
- Review and revise laboratory systems on an ongoing basis.
- General laboratory maintenance.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Capable of writing protocols, reports, investigations, and laboratory documents.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations for method development, validation, and transfer.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organized.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field and ten (10) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- One (1) to five (5) years in a supervisory or management role preferred.