Remedy Staffing has 1st Shift Job Openings for a Quality Control Chemist in Fenton, MO.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Follow cGMP, cGLP, and OSHA guidelines with regard to work practices and safety.
- Analyze raw, intermediate, final product and stability samples per compendial guidelines.
- Qualify, calibrate, and maintain chemical laboratory equipment.
- Write, review, and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as required.
- Review and revise laboratory systems.
- Peer review data and reports.
- General laboratory maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 2 years experience with analytical method development and validations.
- 5 years experience in USP method of analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years experience preparing cGMP and other laboratory documents.
- Proficient in chromatography software.
- 2 years of experience with cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.