Microsoft Windows Server Network Technician
Direct Hire, up to $20 per hour depending on experience
Location: Lexington KY
Excellent opportunity for goal-oriented, independent, high-energy, knowledgeable IT Specialist with outstanding customer service skills.
We are looking for a top-notch network technician to join an established, nimble, fast moving team. Renowned for its superior technical skill and unrelenting dedication to its customers, this stable and long-standing company offers a secure position.
This position offers the chance to be an integral part of the strategic growth of the company and is ideal for candidates seeking to be part of a small and responsive team in a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere.
Daily activities require an individual to be capable of handling both routine and complex troubleshooting activities: working in office, utilizing remote diagnostics, or jumping in the car to head to a client's site. This is a critical, front-line position that requires interaction with customers, and rotational on-call hours.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Upgrading, migrating, and installing Windows Servers
• Desktop support - Microsoft Windows
• Malware/Virus troubleshooting and resolution
• Running routine back-ups for network servers and desktops
• Installing and administering IPSEC and SSL based VPN networks combined with thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LANS, WANS and Routers
• Configuring, deploying, migrating and troubleshooting Windows Server, client PC, networking, printing, and related hardware and/or software issues
• Preferably a two- or four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
• CompTIA A+ Certification or a Microsoft certificate plus experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum of two years' hands-on experience in a business environment
• Prior experience directly supporting customers on-site or remotely
• Must be in good standing with DMV and have valid driver's license