Electronic Assemblers needed in Southtowns
Strong Soldering experience needed.
Shift: 1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Ability to work under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
- Operate various hand tools and perform repetitive task with soldering processes.
- Follow written instructions from formal procedures as they apply to soldering and read electronic schematics.
- Read and understand drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
- Fill out paperwork associated with assigned work tasks.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.