We are currently hiring Manufacturing Assembler who will be responsible for assembly and packaging of products per specifications.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been ranked as one of the top 100 companies to work for
- Incentive and Longevity Pay
What You Will Do:
- Assemble products per specification
- Manually packaging product into corrugate cases
- Record device history records
- Replenish raw materials needed on assembly line
- Load all necessary products onto machine
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Set up line at the beginning and throughout the shift
- Set up machines at the beginning and throughout the shift
- Take finished products to production area
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Performs all other work as assigned
Location: South Jacksonville, Belfort Road
Available shifts: Monday - Thursday 5 am - 3:30 pm / 4 pm - 2:30 am
Compensation package offered: $12.00-12.25 per hour
This is a fast-paced position which requires standing and moving for your entire 10 hour shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months prior experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- Basic data entry
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to follow and carry out single or multi-step instructions.
- Problem-solving capabilities to deal with situations involving occasional variables in standardized processes.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, good communicator and a team member
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position
If you're ready to be an integral part of our manufacturing team, apply today!