I need Robotic Maintenance Technicians for either 2nd or 3 shift for a client of mine in West Jefferson Ohio. We need you ASAP!!!!!
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Robotic Maintenance Technician who would be involved in the maintenance of our over 600 robotic welders.
Qualified candidate should have knowledge and experience in the following :
• Working knowledge of robots and controllers (teaching, operation, etc)
• Troubleshooting of electrical circuits that range from 24VDC to 480VAC3 phase
• Demonstrated mechanical and electrical ability
• Working with precision measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, gauges)
• Being detail oriented, highly accurate and organized
• Performing under time constraints with minimal supervision Major Job Responsibilities:
• Perform scheduled Robotic Preventative Maintenance (PM)
• Maintain production equipment on a daily basis, order needed parts
• Make repairs and upgrades on production welding equipment and jigs generated by PM inspections • Assist Engineering on equipment installations and new model equipment
• Assist Quality Department on equipment related issues.
• Communicate all problems to the appropriate departments
• Maintain records of down time and document corrective action taken or process changes made Job Expectations: • Must be able to work daily overtime and weekends.
If this sounds like the job for you please hit apply and include your resume along with your salary requirements!
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.