Receives, stores, distributes, freight by performing the following duties.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, or other hand truck.
- Unload inbound trucks/containers, sort if needed by both hand and forklift.
- Pick, wrap, label, and stage orders to be shipped.
- Fill out necessary paperwork for shipping & receiving.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Relocate product as needed and fill out paperwork.
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company.
- Identify safety hazards in the workspace.
- Maintain cleaniness of warehouse this includes picking up garbage, sweeping floors, keeping warehouse aisles clear of debris and maintain the outside grounds.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- proficient in mathematics.
- Knowledge of various material handling equipment preferred.
- Strong understand of OSHA regulations.
- Pocess high regard for safety in the workplace.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
Requirements Licenses and Experience
- Forklift certification.
- 2 years forklift experience preferred.