Remedy is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician II for a busy food manufacturer located in North Jacksonville (near the airport).
As a Maintenance Tech, you will maintain, inspect, troubleshoot and repair all plant facilities, to include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, steam generated, pneumatic & refrigeration equipment and machines, and building maintenance, following good manufacturing practices, PPE, and food safety to assure production of safe, quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all equipment including, but not limited to building and building equipment.
- Completes more complex machine repairs.
- Works with multiple machine types.
- Works with outside vendors to setup, design and troubleshoot equipment.
- Assist in training employees on operation of equipment.
- Provide continual support to production, bakery, assembly, packaging and warehouse.
- Maintain a PM program with supporting documentation.
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement and continually trying to improve operations and eliminate downtime. Capable of developing/implementing improvements to daily operations.
- On floor time = 100 % (floor is inclusive of production floor, shop, outside of building, etc.)
Join our team - Apply today!