Customer Service Assistant in Lexington KY
$15 per hour, temp to hire
Must be proficient working on a computer
Must have equine, agriculture industry experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides courteous and quality service to each external and internal customer.
- Learns and maintains an accurate, thorough, and up-to-date knowledge of the products and services provided by the company.
- Builds a loyal customer base by providing optimal customer service and responsiveness.
- Opens and closes stores and performs tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and processing credit card payments.
- Keeps the store stocked with the appropriate levels of inventory product.
- Maintains a clean, safe shopping environment inside and outside the retail store.
- Responsible for the merchandising and the signage for displaying new product and promotional/seasonal items.
- Maintains an understanding of the operational flow of product from the time the order is placed until the product is delivered.
- Monitors and reports on sales activities and provides relevant management information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.