Production Bakery Associate
Full-Time / 2nd shift/ Monday - Friday 2 PM – 11 PM
We are currently searching for experience production or food service works for an Industrial Bakery position at a Production Bakery in East fort Myers. This is a full-time position Monday – Friday from 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM with the occasional Saturday (in season). Production Bakery Associates are typically responsible for the flowing activities, on a rotational basis.
- Remove defective product pieces and space unfinished baked goods onto boards to prevent them from baking together.
- Perform daily divider clean-ups by removing excess dough from dividers, formers, floor.
- Sort and orient product top side up on the slicer, feed conveyor.
- Monitor and report defective product in this work area. Maintain control of slicing process and make adjustments as required.
- Monitor board return conveyor and remove baked goods / product to avoid jams at the accumulator / proofers.
- Relieve other employees for breaks, as needed, and assist Bakery Operator when required.
- Collect and track waste in bakery production area. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion, following all guidelines on the Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area and wet and dry-clean of Bakery.
- May perform other duties when required by Team Leader.
- Follow Safety Guidelines in accordance with Safe Practices and Job Safety Analysis. Participates in the Work Safe Process.
- Responsible for adhering to FSQ guidelines, and supporting the overall QRMP process.