A Buffalo print services manufacturer seeking an overnight Baler- bus route accessible!
Sunday- Thursday: 10:50-7am
The Baler Operator position involves the disposition and processing of waste materials generated in production; following all procedures, specifications & guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Following all safety standards, operate large industrial baling machines to process waste paper materials
• Perform the safe operation of Fork Trucks and Pallet Movers
• Segregate and process waste by grade
• Weigh and tag waste materials as they are processed
• Load waste onto trailers after they are baled
• Input Bale Tag information into computer
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on machinery as outlined in the Preventative Maintenance Program
• Clear Machine Jam-Ups as necessary
• Refill Bale wire spools as required
• Perform any additionally assigned duties as requested
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous machine operation experience helpful but not necessary