• B2B sales of staffing services and HR related offerings to administrative, light industrial and manufacturing clients.
• Build strategies to win new clients by prospecting, discovering and qualifying target accounts.
• Use a consultative sales strategy approach to effectively resolve client’s staffing needs while maximizing sales activity within the Bucks county.
• Prepare, practice and deliver Remedy’s specific services to existing and new clients.
• Follow Remedy’s Sales activity process to garner weekly appointments.
• Tour Client facilities and complete safety walk-through with Regional Safety Manager.
• Create, follow, update and develop sales goals with Remedy Branch Manager.
• Work closely with inside staff and Corporate Support Team to ensure exceptional customer service to maintain and grow staffing usage in each account.
• Grow qualified leads to sales by cold-calling, field’s trip and networking.
• Execute Remedy’s established programs and create new local campaigns to grow staffing business in Bucks county.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 2 years of previous outside sales in staffing or human resource related areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate (Excel, Word and CRM)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with people across all levels of an organization
• Staffing industry experience is mandatory
• Must enjoy working in the field, meeting new contacts and networking