Green Lane, PA 18054
Shift: 2nd (3 PM-11 PM) M-F
Supply raw materials, boxes, components, and all packing supplies to the injection molding machines. Remove finished goods and put them in their proper location depending on where the work order dictates, using pallet jacks and forklift trucks. Make sure all materials are labeled correctly for instant verification and maintain records. In the event of defective material or equipment, the Floor Person has the authority to stop the job and notify the Shift Supervisor immediately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure materials are drying at the correct temperatures and dew points, level indicators are connected and activated and conveying equipment is working properly.
- Verify the hopper loaders and/or dryers are clean prior to loading any resins and empty grinders when they are full at the end of each shift. Record the material type on the Material Log sheet attached to the dryer and record the material lot number on the work order.
- Ensure all material is labeled correctly, with all proper information, when entering onto the floor as well as when leaving the floor, including scrap and re-grind containers.
- Make boxes as required for each job, ensuring that they are correctly labeled and numbered.
- Participate in change-over when applicable Inform supervisor of any maintenance needed, quality and safety issues observed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent along with previous related experience in material handling. Working knowledge of materials, mold presses and equipment such as pallet jacks and forklift trucks.