Machine Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
An experienced Machine Operator is needed for a production facility in Lancaster!
2nd: 3:00 PM - 11:15 PM
3rd: 11:00 PM - 7:15 AM
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that equipment and tools are clean and in good working order
- Adjusting weights, lubricates molds, and following prescribed press times and mold temperatures as outlined
- Press operation
- Inspecting parts and reporting issues with part quality
- Keeping timely and accurate data on quality, material usage and production efficiency.
- Monitoring mold temperature and press pressure regularly.
- Cleaning molds in between heats as necessary.
- Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Working as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performing additional duties as needed
Competitve benefits package including health and dental, life and disability, flexible spending account, casual work environment, and many others! Advancement opportunities available! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate and analyze simple reports