Remedy is looking for experienced Welders to join one of our Penn Yan, NY clients growing team. We’re looking for a hardworking professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing expectations. The ideal candidate will have a background in Production Welding and be willing to work in a union setting. This is a Full Time position and we’re looking for a long-term candidates who is looking for a secure and rewarding form of employment. Position pays $12.50/hr.
Welding Candidates must be able to:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
Welding Candidates must have at least:
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- High School Diploma or GED
Family Oriented Environment and Great Benefits Upon Hire!