Local reputable company seeking an Accountant to work with the Chief Financial Officer.
• Record all financial transactions
• Work collaboratively with department members to monitor contracts, set up new jobs, etc.
• Prepare general ledger entries
• Maintain fixed assets and project schedules for use in the annual audit
• Implement company accounting policy and procedures
• Perform other accounting duties as needed
• At least 4 years of accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• Able to work well independently, as well as in a team setting
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
Pay: $50-60K, depending on experience