Machinist/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A Lancaster manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Machinist to perform a variety of duties including designing, machining, assembling, and repairing molds.
1st: 6:00am-2:30pm, 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:40pm Monday – Friday
- Working with existing machine shop personnel to build an understanding of shop standards and expectations
- Assisting engineers and technicians in reviewing overall mold designs and specifications
- Analyzing specific mold component designs in SolidWorks
- Evaluating tooling and stock to determine if specialized setups will be required
- Developing cutting paths in CAMWorks
- Setting up tooling using a tool pre-setter when required
- Setting up CNC Mills to machine precision mold components
- Operating CNC machines to complete cutting operations
- Measuring mold components with calipers, micrometers, depth micrometers, and other precision instruments
- Communicating component information to mold assemblers
- Cleaning machines and work area daily
Great opportunity with an established and growing Lancaster manufacturer! First shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!