Professional Customer Service Representatives needed for a Southside customer. Our ideal candidate has a natural talent for helping people, with strong verbal and written communication skills. This position is temp - to - hire and we are looking for that long term fit to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- Exceptional computer skills to include Microsoft Office and typing
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Weekly Pay, every Friday
- Direct deposit and pay card options
- Health insurance benefit options
- FREE online courses through PennFoster
Please attach your resume when applying.
We hope to hear from you soon!