Maintenance Mechanic/ Tonawanda, NY
A growing consumer products manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to perform preventative maintenance and routine repairs of production lines and support equipment!
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Working directly with line operators and supervisors to identify equipment problems
- Setting up and operating machine tools including lathes, grinders, drills and milling machines to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Completing assigned tasks efficiently
- Ensuring cleanliness of maintenance shop and work stations by the end of shift
- Adhering to all company policies, SOP’s, and GMP’s
- Performing additional duties as required
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing, international manufacturing facility in Tonawanda! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- Five or more years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Must possess knowledge and experience with high speed filling and packing equipment
- Mechanical and electrical trouble shooting skills
- Strong math and documentation skills