Production (Deburring)/ Elma, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
A growing production facility in Elma is in need of Deburrers to set up and operate tools that remove burrs and excess material from machined parts.
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
- Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repair or replace parts.
- Inspect machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications.
- Maintain count of machined parts.
- Utilize the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verify conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Perform additional tasks as needed
Development opportunities available! Apply now!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!