Brake Press Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Brake Press operators needed for an established Lancaster company!
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
Brake Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Reviewing router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilizing any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Handling additional job related duties as required.
Great opportunity for an experienced Brake Press Operator with an established and growing facility in Lancaster! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Brake Press Operator Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience