Manufacturing Process Operators/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
Manufacturing Process Operators needed for a growing Clarence production facility to ensure the accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products.
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (occasional Saturdays possible)
- Compounding and packaging pharmaceutical products into various formats to meet company GMP & SOP requirements
- Weighing, verifying, and formulating raw materials in accordance with work instructions
- Manufacturing bulk drug product under stringent GMP and SOP conditions
- Accurately entering manufacturing data to production documents, log books and records
- Working in an aseptic production environment
- Assisting in creating new manufacturing process documentation; procedures, policies and batch records
- Assisting with training new employees
- Performing additional job related tasks as required
Fantastic Direct Hire opportunities! Amazing benefits package and 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!