Maintenance Mechanics/ Orchard Park, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
An established Orchard Park manufacturer is in need of Maintenance (Packaging) Mechanics to provide mechanical support for production personnel on packaging equipment.
2nd: 3:15pm - 11:45pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 10:45pm - 7:15am Monday - Friday
Maintenance (Packaging) Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving .
- Performing line set-up and adjusting machines to established parameters/setpoints.
- Repairing machines and regularly performing maintenance adjustments.
- Cleaning machines
- Performing project work as needed.
- Requisition of parts to replace worn or damaged parts.
- Training operators on set-up and operational procedures.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as required.
Fantastic opportunity with an established and growing Orchard Park manufacturing facility! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Maintenance (Packaging) Mechanic Qualifications:
- High school education or higher (Trade school or military background with 2 year degree or equivalent preferred).
- 3 years minimum experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstration skills or certification to perform electrical work meeting NEC/OSHA requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimum supervision.