Software Developer/ Buffalo, NY
An experienced Software Developer is needed for a Buffalo utilities organization to handle the maintenance and enhancement of existing software and services of the company including Demand Response Platform, Data Collection and Automation System, Cooperative Web Application and Notification System, and additional software development.
Software Developer Duties:
- Designing, analyzing, and programming of complex web enabled software, utilizing various programming languages and frameworks including: C#; Microsoft SQL, .NET, and Window Services.
- Gathering and documenting product specifications to create specifications based on user requirements and developing a project plan and development schedule.
- Researching new technologies and applying those to the continual advancement of the products and software of the company.
- Designing algorithms that are elegant, efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable & follow good software design practices/pattern.
- Maintaining, supporting and enhancing the current software platforms (i.e. security of the systems, requirements gathering and design for modification, enhancement, and testing and performance tuning of the software and services)
Great opportunity with growth potential available for an experienced Software Developer! Don't miss out! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Software Developer Qualifications:
- Two to five years of job related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or foreign equivalent
- Must be highly motivated and possess a solid work ethic
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.