Quality Control Analyst/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
A rapidly growing Clarence manufacturer is looking for a Quality Control Analyst!
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (ability to train on 1st shift)
Quality Control Analyst Duties:
- Inspect manufacturing and labeling processes for in- process and finished goods
- Ensure processes and products are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) inspections during daily manufacturing and labeling processes
- Provide compliance review of general quality system elements
- Ensure that processes are in cGMP compliance
- Complete gowning qualification and maintaining status for entry into Aseptic processing area
- Performing additional duties as needed.
Great Direct Hire opportunity! Comprehensive benefits package! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Quality Control Analyst Qualifications:
- Knowledge of GMPs, documentation processes/requirements
- High school diploma (Associate degree preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of current office software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Electronic control systems (e.g., Mastercontrol) experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills