Quality Assurance Engineer/ Niagara Falls, NY
A Quality Assurance Engineer is needed for a growing Niagara Falls manufacturing facility to perform various activities ensure systems, processes, and customer requirements are operating in accordance with company standards.
Quality Engineer Duties:
- Maintain internal systems to meet current requirements
- Perform statistical analysis of data
- Create and maintain Flow Charts, Control Plans and FMEAs
- Review customer prints and specifications to ensure adequate processing of material
- Assist in reviewing and maintain company documentation via CAD and various additional software programs
- Perform additional job-related functions as required
Learning opportunities and quick compensation increases available! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Three or more years of manufacturing quality experience and/or a minimum of 2+ years quality systems experience
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to read and decipher Blue Prints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Training in SPC principles and applications
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office, Lotus Smartsuite, and Minitab
- Internal ISO Auditor certification
- Ability to work in high temperatures