Immediate 2nd shift opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a large engineering company in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls IA area.
Hours: 3p to 11p with overtime, as needed.
Pay: $15/hr or based on experience
Employee is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the mechanical portion of all CNC and manual machine tools and related equipment.
- Identifies and troubleshoots the cause of any mechanical equipment problem by evaluating and performing the proper testing procedures in a safe and efficient manner while troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Identifies repairs or replaces defective parts by dismantling and reassembling the equipment to original machine specifications.
- Keeps machines in safe working condition by performing repairs and preventative maintenance as scheduled or observed.
- Ability to push and pull 50 pounds
- Previous maintenance experience a plus
- Forklift Operator-certified in past
- High School Diploma or Equivalent