First shift opportunity for a detail-oriented individual in Cedar Falls, IA
Hours: 7a - 3p Monday - Friday, some overtime on Saturdays
This position could be at least 2 months and could eventually a permanent position.
- Randomly inspect parts at each machining operation
- Setup bore gages and provide inspection equipment to operators
- Complete floor inspection logs
- Must have basic computer skills to enter part numbers & serial numbers into the computer program
- Operate CMM using dedicated parts inspection programs
- Verify dimensions and alignment of parts to spec.
- Use various measuring tools like micrometers, dial gauges
- Load and unload parts using hoist assist lifts
All Military and Veterans welcome!